I dressed her as a little angel for our photo shoot, but she decided to act like a little devil and scowled or whined in almost every shot. I had to send the order off that day to get the cards back in time, and it was as if she could sense my desperation. I took about 50 pictures and ended up with 5 fairly good ones. Here are some pics from her unwilling debut as a Christmas angel:
Monday, November 24, 2008
Christmas angel pics
In a burst of optimistic productivity that I may regret later, I decided to send out Christmas cards this year. I haven't sent them out in 8 years. Whoops! I feel a little bit guilty that we never sent a birth announcement, so I decided to make them photo cards with Daphne's picture.
I dressed her as a little angel for our photo shoot, but she decided to act like a little devil and scowled or whined in almost every shot. I had to send the order off that day to get the cards back in time, and it was as if she could sense my desperation. I took about 50 pictures and ended up with 5 fairly good ones. Here are some pics from her unwilling debut as a Christmas angel:


I dressed her as a little angel for our photo shoot, but she decided to act like a little devil and scowled or whined in almost every shot. I had to send the order off that day to get the cards back in time, and it was as if she could sense my desperation. I took about 50 pictures and ended up with 5 fairly good ones. Here are some pics from her unwilling debut as a Christmas angel:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the first one, it looks like a "who me" pose!! Those are so cute Lynsey!!
Oh my goodness! That Daphne--I can't wait to see her over the holidays. She looks like a perfect angel to me!!!
Post a Comment