Thursday, November 20, 2008

Baby Garfield

Wednesday was a big day for Daphne! She had 3 friends over to play. Kelly and Riley were in town from Tulsa so they came for a visit, Lindsey brought Allie over to play, and then Summer and Finley stopped by.

All the playing must have been too much for Daphne because this is a picture of her during her dinner time after they all left. She stuffed herself with a jar of baby lasagna and then fell asleep before I could get her out of the high chair. Lasagna and then a big nap. Am I raising a baby Garfield?



2 comments:

Christy said...

How cute--the socializing did her in.
Sorry I have not called you back. I am going to very soon. Eric has been out of town so I have felt a little stretched.
I would LOVE to walk together when you are in town. When will that be?

Kayce said...

That is too cute Lynsey! Some of my favorite pictures of the twins are when they passed out at the table in the middle of eating because they were so tired!!