Friday, September 19, 2008

Cleaning Closet Caper part 4

I asked my other friend who uses Mrs. X if she has ever noticed any monkey business going on with her dustpan. She said that actually she has three dustpans (one for indoors, one for outdoors and a small one for her child to use) and none of them have ever gone missing.

Hmmmm. Intriguing. Maybe the fact that she has so many dustpans deterred Mrs. X from taking one? Apparently she only targets single-dustpan families for some reason.

I don't really know what to make of this new clue.

I should have a big update on the case tomorrow because Mrs. X is scheduled to clean my friend's house (the owner of the other missing dustpan) and my friend is going to interrogate her. I am so excited that I may not be able to sleep tonight!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I am eager to hear what Ms. X has to say for herself.