
Interviewing a Witness
I went walking this morning with a friend of mine who also uses Ms. X as her housekeeper. I casually asked if she had lost any dustpans lately. It turns out that she, too, was puzzled because her dustpan disappeared a few weeks ago and has never been recovered. AHA! This validated my suspicion that Mrs. X is behind the Cleaning Closet Caper.
I have another friend who uses Ms. X, so I plan to interview her when I see her at Bible study tomorrow. I will let you know if I turn up any new leads.
I went walking this morning with a friend of mine who also uses Ms. X as her housekeeper. I casually asked if she had lost any dustpans lately. It turns out that she, too, was puzzled because her dustpan disappeared a few weeks ago and has never been recovered. AHA! This validated my suspicion that Mrs. X is behind the Cleaning Closet Caper.
I have another friend who uses Ms. X, so I plan to interview her when I see her at Bible study tomorrow. I will let you know if I turn up any new leads.
2 comments:
Okay so now I am wondering why in the heck does Mrs X need so many dust pans. What on earth is she doing with them????
i am so intrigued and so thankful that my dustpan is safe. :)
Post a Comment