Sunday, August 3, 2008

ninjas and paulie shore

My friend Jenny texted me from Las Vegas and said that she saw Paulie Shore acting weird and creepy at the Venetian. This saddened both of us because we saw him at Alamo Draft House a couple of years ago and it seemed like his life was going well. One of Jenny's favorite Paulie quotes is "Want to whittle some wood, buddy?" from Son in Law. I am partial to "Stop weezin' the juice" and "The cheese is old and moldy" from Encino Man. Jenny and I are super-intellectual like that.

On the subject of Jenny, she has a friend who is an actual real-life Ninja. For real. How could I even make that up? She promised me that I could meet him soon and have Daphne's picture taken with him in his Ninja gear. That may be a good one for the Christmas card this year.

No comments: