Now that Daphne is older, I just haven't had time to keep up with my blog. I started it when she was a tiny baby and we needed to be home a lot, so I had time to write it while I was feeding her or while she slept. Now that she is mobile and she hardly ever naps, my life has drastically changed! Between MOPS and music class and church activities and our various playgroups and friends we visit with, most of our free time is full. Not to mention that I am still trying to keep up with my normal pre-baby activities and also keep our household running smoothly. I check my e-mail on my phone and I rarely have a chance to get on the computer.
I keep feeling guilty for not updating my blog, so I am going to stop writing it for now. Thanks to everyone who has been following it! Maybe when I have another newborn baby and Daphne starts school, I will have time to update it again. I will let everyone know if I start it up again. In the meanwhile, I will keep uploading pictures to my facebook page.
Here are my latest pictures of Daphne, taken a couple of weeks ago. I can't believe she is 9 months old now!
Lynsey
1 comment:
Sad to see you leave the blog world--but I understand. Thank goodness my boys nap during the day--that is my time to blog and read others.
Daphne is too cute--what an outfit. Super stylish!!!
Post a Comment