Monday, January 12, 2009

Baby Godzilla


Daphne is crawling now and nothing in our house will ever be safe again! Here is a short clip of her playing a game we call "Block Monster", where we set up a tower of blocks and then she crawls over to it and destroys it. At the end of the clip, she grabs the camera from me so I have to suddenly stop filming.

This clip gives you a pretty good idea of how things are around our house these days. She is crawling all over the place and trying to destroy or eat everything like some kind of baby Godzilla. The dogs live in terror of her and it is like WWF Smackdown every time I try to put clothes on her because she is trying to crawl away and I have to wrestle her and put her in a headlock to get her dressed. She is a heap of trouble these days, but she is still pretty stinking cute!



1 comment:

Christy said...

Whew! It does change things when they start to crawl. What a big girl she is.