I'm sorry that I have been so bad about posting lately! Now that Daphne is constantly on the move, I have trouble finding time to get on the computer at all, much less put together a coherent blog entry. I will make an effort to post more regularly after the holidays.
Don't worry, I'm sure that I will have tons of fodder for my blog after Christmas. Interesting things always seem to happen when we visit my family during Christmas. One year while we were eating, we had to listen to a 30-minute graphically detailed conversation about the methods our relatives used to impregnate their cow. Another year we all took a family Christmas picture gathered around a stuffed, mounted coyote. I am not talking about a toy stuffed animal here, I am talking about a real coyote that someone shot and had stuffed and gave to someone else in our family as a Christmas gift. There is always at least one weapon given as a Christmas gift, and someone (usually multiple someones) shows up to Christmas dinner wearing camouflage. I always love our family Christmases and not much shocks me anymore, but I will be sure to mentally catalogue the details to share with my blog readers who may be fascinated by our little slice of American life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment