
The Cleaning Closet Caper
About three months ago, my dust pan disappeared. Our housekeeper came, then two days later I needed the dust pan. When I went to retrieve it from its home in the cleaning closet, it was nowhere to be found. I blamed myself and decided that I must have put it somewhere strange, but really it is not easy to lose a dustpan. Where would I accidentally put it? In a dresser drawer? Under a rug?
Now it has been three months and that dustpan has still never been found. I bought a new one to replace it and life went on.
Fast forward to a few days ago. I went to get the dustpan from the closet and AGAIN it isn't there. Again I search the entire house, garage and yard and it isn't anywhere. I am generally pretty organized. Our house is done in a minimalist style, so things are easy to spot when they are out of place. And again, a dustpan is not an easy thing to lose.
This is when I got the feeling that something weird is going on. Like Nancy Drew, I have launched a full-scale investigation to solve the Cleaning Closet Caper.
I will be posting updates on my investigation. Feel free to leave me a comment if you have any ideas for how to conduct my investigation or clues that may help.
1 comment:
So, it must be the cleaning lady, right???
Post a Comment