Daphne is rapidly going bald and growing a luxurious mullet at the same time. The hair on top of her head is falling out, new blonder hair is growing in, and the dark hair in back is getting longer. So right now she has a multi-colored mullet with a bald top and random bald patches throughout. The shape of her hair-do reminds me of Frank from Everybody loves Raymond.
If this problem doesn't resolve itself soon, I don't think Bryan and I will have to worry about her dating in high school. No one wants to date the girl with the mangy-looking mullet. That will actually make her daddy very happy!
2 comments:
Aww Daphne! I love it--keep that up until it is time to marry Davis(30 years from now)--then you can grow beautiful blonde hair like your mommy.
As I recall, your mother has had a few hair issues too.
Post a Comment