Monday, August 11, 2008

Daphne's new best friend




Daphne has a new best buddy. He lost his silver glove somewhere, but his sparkly clothes are still mesmerizing to her. Although you can see in the last picture that his constant moonwalking is starting to get on her nerves.............

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I had planned to get my little, sweet grand daughter a Madame Alexander doll, but I am not sure it could compare at all to her new best friend! OMG! Did we really allow our kids to get Michael Jackson dolls, and now, "the beat goes on....."

TJPPPSmith said...

She is too cute! I came across your blog form Christy...your daughter is just too cute. Personally...I LOVE the big bow. My daughter wore then all the time until she had more hair...which has not been that long.

Have a great day and great to see you blogging!

Jami

Christy said...

Daphne--just so you now I have memories of your mommy wearing a Michael Jackson silver glove doing the moonwalk. I would really love to see your reaction to that!!!!!

Anonymous said...

this is hilarious. you are too funny!